Working with NDIS for in Home Disability Services
Rural Remote Home Care Services provides in-home disability and NDIS support to clients who need assistance to maintain their independence and access to the community.
We have been a trusted choice of in-home care services for people across the Darwin region since 2009.
Rural Remote Home Care Services is a REGISTERED NDIS PROVIDER and has been successfully accredited against the National Disability Service Standards.
We follow the NDIS price guide service fees regardless of how your plan funding is managed.
NDIS Services provided by Rural Remote Home Care Services include:
- Plan Management
- Support Coordination
- NDIS Funded Nursing Supports by both Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses
- Community Nursing Care
- Assistance with Personal Care / Showering – all levels
- Assistance with Household Tasks
- Assistance with Travel/Transport
- Comprehensive Nursing Assessments by Clinical Nursing Staff
- Medication Administration
- Continence Assessments
We provide tailored services to your needs and will make an extra effort in order to provide the right services.