Rural Remote Home Care Services provides a variety of services to clients in the community and in supported accommodation. The range of services offered are tailored to meet your needs with, in many instances, Government funding available to help with the cost. It is important that you talk to us about your needs so we can understand how best to help you.
Outside of aged-care, nursing, and disability care services, Rural Remote Home Care Services offers a wide range of general services:
- Domestic assistance, cleaning, cooking, shopping, laundry, making beds, paying bills, meal preparation
- Personal/Attendant Care; assistance with showering, dressing and grooming; transport to appointments
- Respite Care, support when family carers are unavailable or need a break
- Companionship, sharing time at home or accompanying on outings and activities; social support
- Live-In Care, where full time supports are required
- Home Safety, spring cleaning, repairs around the home, installing safety rails, smoke detectors and home modifications and gardening
- Home Alert, A 24 hour personal emergency monitoring service as well as reminder and companion calls, activity, smoke detection and falls detection device
- Information & Advice – We can provide you with information on all other services available, counselling, support, information and advocacy assessment.
- Access to Community Nursing, Allied Health & Palliative care by an allied health professional such as a physiotherapist, podiatrist or other type of allied health care